I have been crafting. I swear. Here are three things I have going on:
1. T-Shirt Stenciling: I stenciled a fawn on to a t-shirt yesterday. Came out great. I hope to move on to more complicated stencils soon.
2. I am going to start working on this hood/cowl for a craft swap
It’s super easy and a great first project if you’re learning how to knit in the round. I love cowls oh so much.
3. My dear old friend the Lace Ribbon Scarf has grown a few inches in the last week. It’s a weird pattern and a little complicated, but once I get started on it on the regular it becomes much easier to pick up randomly and do a few rows. I wound yarn for it the other night and realized that I absolutely can’t wait until I am done with it.
This years Bazaar Bizarre was disappointing. Everything seemed over priced and/or easy to make. I did pick up some awesome things though. Let’s review my purchases…
1. Three pairs of stud earrings that were made using polymer clay.
2. 4oz of orange/yellow/brown roving to spin into my own yarn
3. A tape measure with a crochet ladybug cover.
I can’t wait to learn how to spin my own yarn. It’s scary!
Tonight, Erin, Angelina, myself and others will be going to Bead and Purl in Newton to do a wireworking class. Full report tomorrow!*